AMA Publishing Partner Agreement Terms of Purchase
Please read these terms carefully as they are a binding legal contract, and we suggest downloading a copy for your records.
You are making a deposit to partner with AMA Publishing on a Multi-Author Book, which includes access to the AMA Publishing Book Partner Library.
You are purchasing this in your business capacity and guaranteeing the purchase as an individual.
This Terms of Purchase is the entire agreement between us. This Terms of Purchase supersedes our prior discussions, emails, online or voice messages.
Warning of Copyright Protection:
All rights reserved. Under no circumstances can the copy and training in this program be used or reproduced in whole or part without the express written permission of AMA Publishing.
Information presented to you in the AMA Publishing Book Partner Library and any of Adriana Monique Alvarez’s live and online events and programs are ALL copyright protected. Under no circumstances can the copy in these documents be used or reproduced in whole or part without the express written permission of AMA Publishing. The absence of a copyright notice on any given page or material should NOT be construed as an absence of copyright. Violation of these copyrights can result in civil litigation, substantial penalties, even criminal prosecution. The FBI has jurisdiction over violations of copyright law in the United States.
To start the AMA Publishing Book Partner Program, we require an up-front fee to help with the book production and website costs.
This service has a no refunds policy. By completing this purchase, I acknowledge and agree not to initiate a chargeback. If I initiate a chargeback I will be charged an additional fee of $300 USD.
The parties wish to work together to achieve success from the project and hereby agree as follows:
1. AMA Publishing agrees to create the entire book: from cover, to editing, to formatting, and to publish said book in both digital and print form on Amazon.
2. AMA Publishing guarantees to get said book to at least one Amazon bestseller list within 10 days of launching.
3. AMA Publishing agrees to communicate with contributing authors, to coordinate next steps, timelines, and deadlines with contributors; and to manage, update, and lead contributors through the launch process.
4. AMA Publishing agrees to create 2 book promotion graphics for each contributing author.
5. AMA Publishing has done numerous Amazon launches and has hit the list 100% of the time. However, if for some reason the digital book does not hit at least one Amazon bestseller list, the parties agree that AMA Publishing will do another launch within 30-60 days to hit said list.
6. Parties will work together to select a target launch date once agreement has been made.
7. All proceeds from book launch sales shall go to a charity agreed upon by both parties.
8. AMA Publishing retains 100% copyright for this digital book and print book; and all royalties and residual benefits of marketing after book launch exclusively belong to AMA Publishing.
9. I agree to promote and sell chapters in partnered book through the AMA Publishing website, with the agreement that commissions will be paid from AMA Publishing to me the following Monday.
10. I agree to sell out all the spots within 30-60 days. Giving the project the focus and attention necessary to do this.
11. I agree to reference the sales and collaboration training available to me if I need support filling my book.
12. I agree to be the point of contact for contributors, reply to questions, and to support and encourage them through the process.
13. I agree to cultivate a sense of community with my contributors through a group, messenger chat, or container of my choice.
I agree to the following commission schedule:
Tier 1 Commission Level: 30% commission paid on author spots sold from number 1-10.
Tier 2 Commission Level: 50% commission paid on author spots sold from number 11-20.
Tier 3 Commission Level: 70% commission paid on author spots sold from number 21-30.
Minimum Revenue Requirement:
In order for AMA Publishing to publish partnered book, I agree to meet the minimum gross sales mark of $40,000 USD. I agree to continue to sell spots in the book until this minimum is met.
I agree that if AMA Publishing fills the rest of the book spots from their own efforts, AMA Publishing will keep 100% of sales that I didn’t generate.
Errors and Omissions:
The publisher, author, AMA Publishing, and Adriana Monique Alvarez disclaim any liability whatsoever for individuals who go through this program or use it to seek advice or information. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the businesses of those who go through this program.
Terms of Purchase Agreement:
I have read the terms of purchase & by making a payment I agree to the terms of purchase.